- Financial stress?
- Unmet expectations?
- Lost sense of meaning/identity?
Consider Malachi 2:16: “I hate divorce, says the Lord God of Israel.”
Consider Proverbs 20:25:“It is a trap for a man to dedicate something rashly and only later to consider his vows.”
‘Til then…have a blessed weekend and I’ll catch ya on the fry…
- What’s been your experience with divorce?
- Why do you think so many couples split?
- How has your concept of covenant changed after reading this?
- What truths do you abide by when it comes to being faithful in relationships (to friends, spouse, etc.)?What would you say is the best way to save a marriage? What are the absolute ‘musts’ when it comes to reconciliation?
3) i.e. There are no valid grounds for divorce.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.